Wondering what the whole portrait session process looks like?
Well here you go! I will lay it out for you simply so that you have a clear look into what to expect with your portrait session…
1. BOOK YOUR SESSION by filling out this FORM.
2. NAIL DOWN THE DETAILS. Through email or a phone conversation we will walk through planning your session. We will pick a date, time, location that works for both of us and meets your needs so that you have the best experience and you love your pictures!
3. PREPARE FOR YOUR SESSION. I will be available to help you with whatever you might need to help with in prepping for your session. This would include what to wear, finding someone to do hair/makeup, locating any props you may need (if they are needed for your session) and answer all questions to make you feel fully prepared, relaxed and excited about your session. Here are some helpful links to go ahead and assist in these areas:
4. ENJOY YOUR SESSION. My hope and goal is to make sure this is a fun, easy and stress-free experience for you and your family. We will laugh and have fun because I want your images to capture authentic moments of joy. I want you to feel confident and at ease in front of the camera so I help direct your poses and encourage you along the way.
5. EDITING. Now I get to go back through your images and pick the very best ones for you. I will edit them and make sure you get images that you love! This process takes me 2-3 weeks.
6. RECEIVE YOUR IMAGES!! An email will be sent to let you know that your pictures are ready and you now have access to a gallery where you can view your pictures, download them straight to your computer and order prints right from your gallery! It is very important to print your pictures so I will help you by giving you an easy way to order prints!