You’re engaged!! Congratulations!
I am honored that you are thinking of me to be your photographer! Your wedding day is a culmination of millions of details that God has designed to lead up to this beautiful day! That’s a pretty big deal! And I would love to help make sure that it is captured beautifully so that you have images to remember each moment of your wedding day for the rest of your lives. My style is photojournalistic, meaning that I want to capture real moments and genuine emotions that happen throughout your big day. From the first time your bridesmaids see you in your wedding dress, or your very first kiss as husband and wife, to you and your love breaking it down on the dance floor, I will do my very best to capture all of the beautiful details and joyful moments that tell the story of your day. My goal is to be fully present but unnoticed, helpful, calm and creative in my approach to your day.
Wondering what it looks like to book Megan Williams Photography to capture your wedding day?
Here is what you can expect:
1. After you reach out to me via the Book Now tab, I will send you my wedding package pricing for you and your fiancé to look over. We will then schedule a time to chat on the phone or meet up for coffee for us to meet one another and allow me to answer any questions you may have about my wedding packages.
2. You choose your wedding package and then a contract and retainer will reserve your date. AND you can check off that box on your to-do list that says “Book Photographer”! (YAY!!)
3. We get your engagement session and/or bridal session on the calendar! I will help you pick the location and plan out the details that fit your personality and style best. Each session comes with an online gallery with edited images and includes the printing release.
4. As your day gets closer, we will schedule another phone date to catch up, discuss the day-of logistics and create an ideal timeline for your wedding day! I love helping make sure your day is set up to be the most enjoyable it can be and that there is plenty of time to get all of the photos that you want from your wedding day!
5. When your wedding day has arrived, I will be there to capture it all! You can sit back and enjoy your day with the people you love the most!
6. After selecting the best images from your day, they will be edited and presented to you on a custom USB in a beautiful personalized box with prints. It takes six to eight weeks to process your images but don’t worry, I will share some sneak peeks along the way!